The domain name CANNOT be changed.
The Registrar can make changes in the domain data-base, if there is a formal request, in the following cases:
- ● Changes in the data for registrant can perform registrants by submitting a Request for a domain.
- ● Changes in the data for administrative contact can be made by the registrant or by the administrative contact itself.
- ● Changes in the data for technical contact can be made by the registrant or by the technical contact itself.
- ● Changes of the DNS can be made by the registrant, administrative or technical contact.
- ● Changes of the registrant can made the registrant together with the new registrant.
- ● The registrant is the only one who is authorized to erase the domain.
- ● Changes related for the identifier (key) for contact are not allowed.
- ● Changes related for the DSN list of identifier (key) cannot be made.
- ● Changes for identifier (key) for the set of keys cannot be made.